Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year

First of, let me start by saying that no, I am not one for making new years resolutions. I don't plan on doing many things differently to what I did last year, and well, if I do fancy a change then so be it. But I'm not going to let a resolution dictate that to me.

I'll continue to go to the gym. Not because I plan on losing 6 stone, but because I want to. I, dare I say it, ENJOY it. Blasphemy.

I won't give up crisps, chocolate or alcohol because there is simply not a reason good enough for me to want to. And that glass of red wine will always win. Always.

I'll continue to do as I please and concern myself with issues that are mine to worry about.
Anyways who needs the added pressure of worrying about if your fulfilling your resolution for the day, week or month.

No comments:

Post a Comment